- Create the look of the game by working with the Art Director to establish a consistent visual direction for environments by creating inspiring concept art that focuses on dynamic visual elements that maintain accurate scale, established architectural standards and character/creature anatomy that will be used to create in-game content.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to implement the vision for the game
- Produce work in an efficient and timely manner, on schedule
- Work closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative, coordinated team effort
- Ensure quality of related assets by maintaining responsibility over your work throughout the project’s development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent English and effective communication skills.
- Excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, creature/character, costume and graphic design.
- Proficiency in life drawing (drawing from life and reference) as well as a strong imagination and a willingness to push the envelope, to innovate within the parameters of the game’s world.
- Strong communication, excellent visual storytelling and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.