- Working with the Lead Designer, Producer and Product Manager to help define the design with regards to every aspect of the game: structure, flow, economy, etc.
- Collaborating closely with all disciplines – engineering, art, QA, etc. – to implement features, systems and content on schedule and to a high standard of quality.
- Planning and implementing economy and gameplay tuning, including collecting and integrating feedback from user experience testing
- Developing and maintaining design documentation, with an emphasis on clarity and concision.
- Identifying, proposing and implementing improvements to workflow and tools
- Receive and provide critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement
- Ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology
- Ability to effectively communicate your ideas to the team and receive constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with an ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
- 1+ years of professional game design experience
- You have the passion for video games
Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Visio), wikis (e.g., Confluence) and wireframing (e.g., Balsamiq).