- Assist the production team with the day-to-day running of projects
- Working directly with the Product Development teams to define the agreement and possibility of costs, schedule, and project scope targets compare to Game Producer’s estimation.
- Track development process in collaboration with the Game Producer to ensure projects are delivered on-time and met studio quality standards;
- Prepare and facilitate communications of the project process, changes, and issues to upper management, Developers, and other related internal departments.
- Provide a Build report to the Game producer.
- Gather the game improvement from the Game producer.
- Adapt Agile techniques and/or traditional production management to appropriate with Game development environment and projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2-year experience working in a Production or Project Management role within game development is a must.
- Shipped at least one game as project manager or game producer.
- Broad understanding of game development systems – production, design, code, art is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across Product Development and Management teams;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within deadlines.
- Strong language skills including excellent written and oral English and Thai;
- Familiarity with Agile techniques such as SCRUM, and traditional production management;
- Good command of project management tools like MS Project, MS Office, Task tracking system (JIRA);
- Thai nationality only
only shortlisted candidates will be notified