- Writing test cases and executing them with the QA team, making sure of the status of each component to be reported properly
- Manage and update team regarding the build servers on Jenkins.
- Synchronizing with all the teams about the issues, properly assigning priorities and severities
- Manage Jira project for QA team and assign bugs to developers
- Set up good and descriptive templates of bugs and make sure that all QA team follows the process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma in computer science or software engineer or comparable and reliable experience (add referrals)
- 3+ years of experience on QA
- 1+ years of experience in lead positions.
- 3+ years of experience using AGILE (Sprint, stand up, Jira).
- Intermediate knowledge of Unity applications and components.
- At least 2 years of experience in the gaming industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to efficiently communicate with other technical team members and non-technical team members.
- Basic knowledge of software development
- Proactive, always striving to push the product forward
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc
- Proficient with JIRA and software tracking tools.