Internship period: 3 Months+ (4 Months+ preferable)
- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or regression testing for assigned features.
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects.
- Synchronizing with all the teams about the issues, properly assigning priorities and severities.
- Developing test plans and executing test cases.
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay-related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Currently studying in BA/BS degree in Multimedia Technology, Computer Science or related field (GPA >= 3.00 ).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to efficiently communicate with other technical team members and non-technical team members.
- Basic knowledge of software development
- Good written/spoken English