- Creating and developing fast, efficient and elegant character (and facial) rigs using Maya, Motionbuilder and proprietary tools.
- Work closely with modeler, animator and technical teams to create optimized rigs that fully address the needs of the character’s functionality and limitations.
- Ability to troubleshoot pre-existing character rig setups / scripts.
- Creating User Interfaces and tools to assist animators.
- Developing long-term strategies to automate character production.
- A minimum of 3-5 years(mid level) 5-7 years(senior), experience in game development, television, or film industry using Maya or equivalent 3D program.
- Strong understanding of MELScript, Python, scripted controllers and expressions.
- In-depth knowledge of FK/IK systems.
- Self motivation, good communication in thai and english skill.
- Experience with Unity and Unreal (optional)
- Proficiency in Maya or equivalent 3D program.
- MELScript, Python.
- Understanding of human body, and facial anatomy, as it relates to game assets and topology.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to work in a self-directed manner, and to make timely, well-thought out decisions.