True Axion’s Game Design course has been carefully crafted to fit every major element that a prospective Game Designer student needs to learn in order to become a part of this ever-growing industry. Our abridged length of class ensures that every second of every class enforces game design principles so to immerse the student fully in professional game production. To ensure this, True Axion classes are taught by seasoned professionals who are there not to lecture, but to appropriately convey what it’s truly like to be professional Game Developers. The methods taught are tested, the principles learned are useful and the exercises are of utmost importance to bridge the gap from classroom to game studio.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, a students who applied themselves will have the necessary skills to design and create their own games; alternatively, this student will have the skill to present and prepare a portfolio and be hired by companies seeking Game Designers.
- Critical thinking
- Knowledge of mathematics is recommended
- Software usage will be thought in this course
- The ability to make mistakes and learn from that
- A pen & paper
- Management Tools and Writing Tools
- Various different Game Engines
- Understanding the Industry
- Understanding Game Design
- Game Mechanics
- Crafting a User Experience
- Your Portfolio