- Assist management and staff with the daily functions of IT hardware & software.
- Troubleshooting problems, configuring hardware and software, implementing back up processes and assessing systems for upgrades or replacements. (e.g. Windows operating system, Windows Server and Linux operating system)
- Setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and fixing network infrastructure in any of the company’s premises.
- Maintaining computer systems. Building and reviewing the company’s computer systems and ensuring the efficient operation of all system aspects.
- Is the prime point of contact in securing the technology equipment for the company including with the third party company such as DELL, Samsung, Autodesk, and etc.
- Upholding the IT guidelines for employees which dictate proper use of computers, peripheral devices, and intranet/internet.
- Managing and maintaining Google G Suite accounts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Information Technology or related.
- 2 years experience in IT support roles or related.
- Have a knowledge of basic network hardware.
- Have a knowledge of hardware computers and Operating systems
(Microsoft Windows,Microsoft Windows Server, Linux).
- English communications skills; speaking and writing.
- Basic knowledge of Operating systems (Windows, Windows Server, Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Networking (Switch, Router, Access point).
- Have knowledge of Google G Suite administration.
- Have knowledge of Firewall will be advantageous.