- Work closely with assigned game and tools teams to identify areas to test and construct relevant test cases
- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or regression testing for assigned features .
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects.
- Synchronizing with all the teams about the issues, properly assigning priorities and severities
- Support the development team in deeper investigation of issues reported and of potential fixes
- Verify fixes made and co-operate in production of build/ release notes
- Developing test plans and executing test cases.
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Follow priorities given by Lead QA Engineer to ensure current team wide goals are met
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Game/ Software testing or related roles
- Have a knowledge of AGILE (Sprint, stand up, Jira).
- Have a knowledge of Unity applications and components.
- English and Thai communications skills; written and verbal is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to efficiently communicate with other technical team members and non technical team members.
- Basic knowledge of software development
- Proactive, always striving to push product forward
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc
- Proficient with JIRA and software tracking tools.