- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or regression testing for assigned features.
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects.
- Synchronizing with all the teams about the issues, properly assigning priorities and severities
- Developing and executing test cases.
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay-related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- Have a knowledge of AGILE (Sprint, stand up, Jira).
- Have a knowledge of Unity applications and components.
- English and Thai communications skills; written and verbal is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to efficiently communicate with other technical team members and non technical team members.
- Basic knowledge of software development
- Proactive, always striving to push product forward
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban etc
- Proficient with JIRA and software tracking tools.